We’re currently running the Cooking Circle at Currie Crescent Community Centre (The Canberra Baptist Church in Kingston). The Circle runs on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays every month. RSVP is essential within our COVID-19 management plan.
We resume again in February 2021.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- Pod Food Paella Workshop for women and girls
- Currie Crescent Twilight Fete at Currie Crescent Community Centre
- Unpacking the Indian Lunchbox at Joy India in Erindale
- Mother’s Day High Tea inviting all women and girls at Michele’s home
- Bush Tucker Lunch with Narelle Happ for NAIDOC Week at Currie Crescent Community Centre
- Mother and Daughter Filipino Lunch
- Dosa making Workshop at Daana Restaurant
- Timor Leste and its’ future: Discussion Panel and Community Garden Fundraiser
- Pakistani cooking and Henna-design Luncheon
- Bush Tucker Workshop for NAIDOC Week 2016, kindly supported by Bendigo Bank
- Canberra Islamic Centre Luncheon in partnership with Woden Community Services
- Taste of Bangladesh Workshop
- St John Ambulance Volunteers and Feminists join a Currie Crescent Cooking Circle
- Plus these gorgeous, in-home dinners and lunches:
- Mum’s Country Cooking
- Estonian Cooking Circle
- Irish Cooking Circle
- Tryphena’s Friday Circle